Prenatal classes, will offer you support through pregnancy and techniques to help with birth and motherhood. As your body constantly changes through pregnancy, these classes will evolve and adjust to suit your needs.
- Practise specific safe movements to suit each trimester
- Get comfortable with your body as it stretches to accommodate your growing baby.
- Learn yoga breathing techniques to give you the tools to cope with confidence during childbirth.
- Keep your body strong and supple and maintain pelvic floor muscles with pregnancy yoga
- Avail of an experienced teacher and doula for help and advice
- Wind down with a much needed relaxation at the end of class.
- No prior knowledge of yoga needed
Trained in both Prenatal Yoga, Stott Pilates Pre & Postnatal Pilates and as a Doula,
Aileen gives you a safe space in which to take an hour out each week to enjoy being pregnant, to connect with your growing baby and to just ‘be’.
Prenatal classes with partner can be arranged for each group or can be privately booked.
They cover Late Pregnancy, Early Labour, Active Labour, Post Partum and Breastfeeding. These classes are very informative. What to do when labour starts, how the partner can help, how to work together as a team and how to be as effective as possible with the tools already learned at the Prenatal yoga classes. Designed to give couples confidence and knowledge for the journey ahead into parenthood.
Aileen Warbrook trained as a Doula in Canada with Dona International.
A Doula is a nonmedical person who assists you during and after childbirth, stays with you from the early hours at home, right through your labour and until you are settled afterwards, offering continuous support for you and your partner.
A doula is there as well as your partner and provides you both with assistance and support. If there is a chance that your partner will not be able to attend, a Doula can step in and be there for you. We stay all the way.
The provision of continuous support during labour is associated with improved maternal and fetal health and other benefits, including lower risk of induction and interventions and less need for pain relief.
A Doula can also provide continued post partum support. Once you are home, we provide you with assistant during the first weeks of parenthood.